Home • Services • Feline Care
Adult Feline Vaccinations
Feline Viral Rhinotracheitis
- An upper respiratory virus with cold-like symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose, runny eyes and congestion.
Feline Calici Virus
- A respiratory virus affecting the lungs, nasal passages and oral cavities with the potential to cause ulceration of infected tissues.
- Commonly referred to as Feline Distemper
- Highly contagious and life threatening viral infection
- Symptoms may include fever, vomiting, diarrhea, depression, lethargy, dehydration, weight loss, and neurological signs in some patients
- An often fatal viral infection effecting the central nervous system (brain and spinal cord)
- This virus can be transmitted to humans
Optional vaccinations based on lifestyle and risk of exposure:
Feline Leukemia Virus
- A viral infection which impairs the cat’s immune system
Displays a wide variety of signs and symptoms including: anemia; lethargy; fever; weight loss; abscesses and infections; enlarged lymph nodes; persistent diarrhea; inflammation of the mucosal tissues in the mouth, nose and eyes, lymphoma; fibro sarcomas (cancer of fibrous tissue).
For our feline patients, we use the Purevax line of vaccines from Merial.